土壤分类

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Desperate Housewives S3E7

"Hey, Mary Alice, are you OK?"

"Yes, thank you... I'm fine"

"OK, i'll see you later."

......

"No, you are not, i can tell... Please... tell me, what's wrong? Let me save you."

"You can't."

"Why not?"

"Sweety, we can't prevent what we can't predict."

"Is there anything i can do?"

"Yes, yes... You can enjoy this beautiful day. We get so few of them."

(adapted from Lynett's last dream where Mary Alice in)

*
Having chance to watch this series from season 1 is the downloading effort from boonkuan. As previously, this episode become a hot topic to be discussed as it manages to attract million of people to follow up what really the SECRET hiding behind Lynett, Gabriel, Susan and Bree. I still remember that time is my final year of my university life in UM, busy with studies, downloaded movies sure become another entertainment in my wonderful life. As i found DHW undoubtedly is much high class then most of the TVB dramas. To me most of the episodes in DHW can be independently treated as a single movie, but, what i appreciate much is the last part that narrated by Mary Alice, as a third party to observe her friend in a transparent corner, and the 'summary' she made are words to think of, and may be applied in our daily life.
*

I did share this series with most of my friends, by sharing with karhoo, DHW is one of the two series that occupied majority space in my computer drive. (as i like Smallville too). Anyway, season 2 DHW till now cannot give me any vivid impression when i want to recall any scene from that season; to recall, may due to make it a chatting topic or write somethings (like now). To me, the new moved neighbour affect the overall performance of DHW season 2. However, i do gain something through this season, hehe.
*
Working here, if need some entertainment, i have to download myself. By downloading one episode per episode, i realize how lucky i am previously that only need to copy from boonkuan, but, it's a exciting discovery when i manage to find out new series released, till now only untill episode 10, more than 3 weeks already, there yet any new update episode. Boring life here still unchanged, so, i watch again. Anyway, i only choose episode 7 to "re-watch", previously what i gain is something like life's enlightenment, but in this episode, what i found is more than that. I impressed on the editing and story arrangement of this episode; i shocked on the incident happened, and the most important, i am touched with the reaction of characters involved, how desperate they are...
*

Gabriel say to Carlos:

"I keep thinking the crazy lady in the market... i understand her...and i could be her."
*

Susan sob and says to Ian:

"The last word i say to her is she disappoint me!"
*

Bree tells Orson:

"I've to tell her, she hurts me, i hurt her back..."
*

Lynett cries to Corolyn Bigsby:

"Who care? who care? We all have pain. Everyone here have pain, but we deal with our own way, we swallow it and get going our life."
*

The most successful point in this episode is we can find tears inside laughter. Seeing Gabriel and her divorced husband destroy this and that, suddenly i think on marriage, then certain person come in to my mind. When we are brave to choose certain love journey, we have to bear the love responsibilities forever, it's a doubt to me. However, i'm still a beginner. For what's going on Lynett about her dream, i think on friendship...Yup, here i would like to highlight my 02's tele coursemates... Thanks the caring and encouraging words you all written for me, i much appreciate you all, besides, i do think on my supportive friends along my life journey.
*

Friends,

If you are fans of DHW, i am sure you all have watched this episode, else, try use a pendrive to copy this episode from your friend, as i am sure it really worth to spend only 42:13 minutes to understand life, your life and our life.

All the best! Enjoy (appreciate) life as it goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...